First presentation of Fighter in Velvet Gloves at Village Books in Bellingham Saturday night to a standing-room-only crowd. So excited to see my sister Linda and her husband John Schwartz who took the train up from Portland. There were quite a few Alaskans in attendance, including former classmates and childhood friends Margen Riley and Aurora Fox (Judy Harris). So awesome to see old friends along with all the new. Now onward to Juneau for the Alaska Librarian Association Conference at Centennial Hall where I’ll be presenting at a session on Saturday, March 2nd at 12:10 and doing a book signing at the Sealaska Gift Store on First Friday, March 1st.
- Great Article about “Fighter” Featured in Juneau Empire
- Alaska Library Association Conference Feat. “Fighter” Saturday, March 2
- Village Books Event
- “Fighter” Review from American Indian Studies in Children’s Literature
- Listen to an interview on Alaska News Nightly
- Great Review from Anchorage Daily News