First presentation of Fighter in Velvet Gloves at Village Books in Bellingham Saturday night to a standing-room-only crowd. So excited to see my sister Linda and her husband John Schwartz who took the train up from Portland. There were quite a few Alaskans in attendance, including former classmates and childhood friends Margen Riley and Aurora Fox (Judy Harris). So awesome to see old friends along with all the new. Now onward to Juneau for the Alaska Librarian Association Conference at Centennial Hall where I’ll be presenting at a session on Saturday, March 2nd at 12:10 and doing a book signing at the Sealaska Gift Store on First Friday, March 1st.
- Fighter Makes List for Top Books to Better Understand the World
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig
- Last Stop – Dillingham in Bristol Bay, Alaska
- Back to Anchorage for One More School Visit
- Kodiak Public Library Presentation and Creative Writing Workshop
- Valdez, the Terminus of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline